Osbourne Lodge Nursery has been established 19 years and provides day care for children from 6 weeks to 5 years, we pride ourselves on the exceptional attention, care and education we provide.
We will give your child the opportunity to explore their world in a safe, warm, secure and loving environment. We will give you peace of mind, reliable day care and the confidence to know your child is being cared for in a purposely designed nursery with plenty of laughter and fun.
The Nursery is managed on a daily basis by Lisa Jones, supported by a team of dedicated and qualified childcare professionals and is open from 8am – 6pm.
Our staff are trained and qualified in the following areas:
- Child protection
- Paediatric first aid
- Food hygiene
- Health and safety
- Small Workplace Health
Our primary focus is to provide quality day care for families allowing parents the confidence to carry out their daily responsibilities knowing their child is in the best possible hands.
We aim to do this by –
- providing a child centred, warm, safe, caring environment where children can feel relaxed, happy and confident
- planning experiences that are fun and stimulating to help develop the full potential of each child
- establishing a partnership with parents, supporting them and acknowledging them as the first educators of their children
- working with parents to aid with the transition from home to nursery, and then to school
- treating every child and adult as an individual, respecting their individual needs, likes and qualities
- employing staff with a professional attitude, enthusiasm and appropriate knowledge, skills and qualifications